Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day and are staying safe. If you read my Goals for 2023 post you will know that I want to read more widely this year and one way of me doing that is by reading more non-fiction books. So I thought I would create a list of ten non-fiction books that I want to pick up with a goal of reading at least 6 of them.
1. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
2. Black and British A Forgotten History by David Olusoga.
3. Rebel Witch by Kelly-Ann Maddox.
4.The Victorian Lady’s Guide to Sex, Marriage and Manners by Therese Oneill.
5. Zen and the Art of Saving the Planet by Thich Nhat Hanh.
6. How To Be An Antiracist by Ibrax X. Kendi.
7. It’s Not About the Burqa edited by Mariam Khan.
8. The Silk Road by Peter Frankopan.
9. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovelli.
10. Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari.
Do you read non-fiction?? Are there any non-fiction books you want to pick up this year??
2 thoughts on “Non fiction books to read this year”
I try to read a couple of non-fiction a year but I usually tend to fail that goal 😂 I do have Sapiens on my TBR though and I was thinking of finally tackling it this year (with the audiobook)!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m the same, never been good at actually picking them up but really hoping to chance that this year