Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day and are staying safe. So I’m sure you are all aware of the cottagecore aesthetic, but if not it’s basically focused on simple and slow living, vintage fashion and a focus on nature. I have recently been getting more and more into this aesthetic and thought it would be fun to showcase some books that I have read that give off cottagecore vibes.
1. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
2. Jane Austen, basically any of here books.
3. Howls Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.
4. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery.
5. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien.
6. Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore.
7. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson.
8. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
What books have you read that you would class as Cottagecore??