Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day and staying safe. I’m here with my first Top Ten Tuesday of the year. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks question is “21st century books you think will become classics”
1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
3. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
4. Song of Achilles by Madeline Millar.
5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
6. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
7. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
8. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang.
9. Red Sister by Mark Lawrence.
10. Circe by Madeleine Millar.
What recent books do you think could become classics in the future?? Do you agree with any I have said??