Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day and staying safe. I’m here with my first Top Ten Tuesday of the year. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks question is “books with names/character names in the title”
1. The Bane Chronicle’s by Cassandra Clare.
2. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alite Sáenz.
4. When Dimple Met Rishi
5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer.
7. My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson.
8. The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alice E. Harrow.
9. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
10. Circe by Madeleine Miller.
What books have you read with the characters name in the title??