Hi everyone, I hope are all having an amazing day and staying safe. 5OnMyTBR created by E from Local Bee Hunters Nook. This a series where you get to show some love to the books sitting on your TBR by picking 5 that relate to that week’s topic and this week that topic is “New to me authors”
1. Violeta by Isabel Allende
2. Social Queue by Kay Kerr.
3. When I Arrived at the Castle by Emily Carroll.
4. Séance Tea Party by Reimena Yee.
5. Girl of Bone and Ivory by Scarlet King and Damien Kalan.
Which new authors are you hoping to pick up?? Have you read any of the above?? Which should I prioritize??