Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day. I am back with another Sunshine blogger award, I was tagged by Leslie from Books Are the New Black and if you aren’t already following her then I highly suggest that you check out her amazing blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What are you currently reading??
Currently I am reading Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
What is your most anticipated read this year? If you’ve read it… did it live up to your expectations?
One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston and am glad to say that it exceeded my expectations.
Have you read a book that surprised you this year (good or bad)?
Honestly I was surprised by just how much I enjoyed Defy the Night by Brigid Kremmerer. I thought I would enjoy it but I didn’t expect to enjoy it more than her Curse-breakers series which I did.
Which book has the nicest cover on your book shelf?
Honestly I think some of the prettiest covers on my shelf’s are my copies of Strange the Dreamer and Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor.
What are your favorite blog posts to read?
I love recommendation posts however my TBR does not 😂
Do you judge a book by it’s cover? 😀
Honestly yes, as much as I know I shouldn’t most of the time a cover is what draws me into the book.
What is the most recent book that made you laugh out loud?
The most recent book that I laughed out loud at was Under the Whispering Door by T. J. Klune. While this is quite a deep book and cover the topics of death and grief it’s also really lighthearted at the same time.
Do you have any other hobbies besides books and blogging about them?
I love journalling, coloring and yoga.
What was your last 5 star read?
My last 5 star read was Under the Whispering Door by T. J. Klune. Honestly not surprised that I have spoken about this book twice in one post.
What was in your last book haul?
My last book haul included a gorgeous illustrated edition of The Secret Garden and Forest of Stars by Heather Kassner.
What is your favorite color
My favorite color is purple.
- What is the worst book you have picked up??
- Have you ever been apart of a book club??
- Would you rather be the villain or the hero??
- Recommend a good book for autumn
- If you could move to any city in the world where would you go??
- What is your favorite underrated book or series??
- Tell me one of your unpopular bookish opinions??
- A book or series you have no interest in picking up??
- What was the most recent song you listened to??
- Would you ever get a tattoo based off of a book
- Favorite book quote??