Hi everyone, I hope are all having an amazing day and staying safe. 5OnMyTBR created by E from Local Bee Hunters Nook. This a series where you get to show some love to the books sitting on your TBR by picking 5 that relate to that week’s topic and this week that topic is “Mental Health”
1. Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu, eating disorder, OCD.
2. A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom, bipolar disorder.
3. Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall, anxiety and agoraphobia.
4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia, schizophrenia.
5. Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot, avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID).
What books focusing on mental health do you have on your TBR??