Hi everyone, I hope are all having an amazing day and staying safe. 5OnMyTBR created by E from Local Bee Hunters Nook. This a series where you get to show some love to the books sitting on your TBR by picking 5 that relate to that week’s topic and this week that topic is “LGBTQ+ Rep”
1. The Dark Wife by Sahrah Diemer.
2. The Boy in the Red Dress by Kristin Lambert.
3. In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland.
4. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas.
5. Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner.
What queer books are on your TBR?? Have you read any of the above? What did you think of them?