Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day and staying safe. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks question is a freebie so I decided to list 5 non fiction books that I have read and 5 that are on my TBR.
1. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert.
2. White Fragility: Why it’s so hard for white people to talk about racism by Robin Diangelo.
3. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo.
4. Call Me Crazy: 33 voices start the conversation about mental health by various.
5. Why I’m No Longer Talking To White Peole About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge.
1. The Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan.
2. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
3. Ite Not About The Burqa by various.
4. Seven Brief Lessons In Physics by Carlo Rovelli.
5. Legendary Ladies: 50 Goddesses to Empower and Inspire You by Ann Shen.
What are some of the non-fiction books you’ve read or are on your TBR??