Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day and are all staying safe. It’s been a will since I did one of these so thank you Mani from Mani’s Book Corner for nominating me and you should all give them a follow if you aren’t already.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to there post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask 11 new questions.
- List the rules and showcase the logo in your post.
Book that made you laugh out loud?
Pretty much anything written by Gail Carriger. Her books never fail to leave me with a big smile on my face and I’m always getting into trouble if I’m reading them in front of my family because I’m laughing too loud.
What book or books are you currently reading?
I am current reading the Captive Prince trilogy by C.S. Pacat and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.
What’s the worst book you have ever read?
This will come as no surprise to anyone who has been following my blog for a while and that’s The Cone Gatherers by Robin Jenkins. I was made to read this in school and its just awful, I have absolutely nothing good to say about this book.
Which book or books would you recommend to someone that needs cheering up?
I would Recommend Anne of Grre Gables by L.M. Montgomery as it is such a sweet read and will definitely put a smile on your face.
Which hyped book did you dislike/DNF?
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski was pretty hyped up for a while and I DNFed it around halfway through. I just couldn’t get interested in the plot and couldn’t care less about the characters.
What attracts you to a book?
This is a hard one as there are so many different things that attract me to a book. Obviously cover is usually the first thing, if it’s fantasy then a pretty high chance I will pick it up as well as if words assassin and Fey are mentioned.
Do you have hobbies other than reading books and blogging about them? If yes, what are they?
I have always loved colouring in and I’m so happy adult colouring books have become more popular recently. I also enjoy Yoga, I have been doing this on and off for a few years and am currently taking part in a 30 day yoga challenge.
Are there any books that are considered terrible but you absolutely ended up loving?
Honestly the only think I can think of for this is Twilight even though if I was to read them again now I don’t think I would enjoy them as much.
In general, do you think books are better or worse now than they used to be?
This is another hard one. I think that there are some really amazing older books out there but I definitely think there are some better aspects in newer books these being that there is a much bigger movement towards diversity in books and so many new voices are getting to tell their stories.
Have you ever joined or are part of a book club? if so what are you currently reading?
I have never been part of an actual book club before.
What’s one thing book blogging has taught you?
I think the biggest thing blogging has taught me is I suck at time management 🤣🤣🤣
- What was your last 5 star read and why?
- Recommend a book for each season?
- If you weren’t a reader what do you think you would spend your time doing instead?
- What book would you love to see turned into a movie or tv show?
- Which fictional character would you want to travel the world with?
- Most anticipated release for this year?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging.
- Is there a specific book or series that made you fall in love with reading?
- Favourite fictional pairing? (Romantic or Platonic)
- What book do you planning on reading next?