Hi everyone, I hope are all having an amazing day and staying safe. 5OnMyTBR created by E from Local Bee Hunters Nook. This a series where you get to show some love to the books sitting on your TBR by picking 5 that relate to that week’s topic and this week that topic is “Fae/Fairies”
1. Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter.
2. Under the Pendulum Sun by Jeannette Ng.
3. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas.
4. A Deal with the Elf King by Elise Kova.
5. How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black.
Do you have any books about fae on your TBR?? Have you read any of the above?? If so what were your thoughts on them??