Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day and staying safe. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks question is “ Books I Bought/Borrowed Because…” and for this I went with “Because of the Bookish Community.” So this is a list of books I have picked up because for your reviews.
1. Mooncakes by Wendy Xu and Suzanne Walker.
2. Heartstopper by Alice Oseman.
3. Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno.
4. The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O’Neil.
5. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
6. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
7. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang.
8. Circe by Madeline Miller.
9. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon.
10. Godblind by Anna Stephens.
What books have you picked up due to the book community?