Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s question is “Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019”
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim, July 9th.
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson, July 9th.
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig, August 6th.
- The Dragon Republic by R.F. Kuang, August 6th.
- Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee, September 3rd.
- Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff, September 3rd.
- A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy, October 29th.
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern, November 5th.
- Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh, November 12th.
- Queen of Nothing by Holly Black, November 19th.
What books are you most excited about for the second half of 2019?