Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. Today I’m back with another tag and for the first time in forever I’m finally writing a tag post only a week after i was tagged and not over a month later. I was tagged by the brilliant Lucy over at A Novel Purpose who you should all go and follow if you haven’t all ready.
Which book do you wish you could read again for the first time?
I wish I could read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
If you could invite any character to a meal, which character would you chose?
Obviously I’d have to go with Magnus Bane.
What book would you like to see turned into a movie or tv show?
I think I’d love to see Autoboyography by Christian Lauren turned into a movie.
Which author (dead or alive) would you love to chat to?
I’d love to talk to Cassandra Clare to let her know how much her books and her characters, especially Magnus Bane, mean to and how much they have impacted my life.
What book do you relate to the most?
I have no idea for this one. I feel I relate to different books in different ways which makes it really hard to choose just one.
What upcoming release are you excited about?
I can’t wait for The starless Sky by Erin Morgenstern to come out as I adored The Night Circus by her.
- What was the last book you read that sadly didn’t live up to your expectations?
- What was the last book that surprised you with how much you loved it?
- What popular book character do you hate?
- What book that you disliked would you give a second chance to?
- Which popular author’s books do you have no intent on reading?
- What classic novel or fairy tale would you love to read a retelling of?