Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day. Today I’m here with the second post for the Women’s History Month Reading Challenge which I was tagged to take part in by Margaret from Weird Zeal. Today’s prompt is “Books with Women on the Cover”.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon.
- Our own Private Universe by Robin Tally.
- Do You Dream of Terra-Two by Temi Oh.
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
- Romancing the Inventor by Gail Carriger.
- Ghost Town by Rachel Caine.
- Odd and True by Cat Winters.
- Imprudence by Gail Carriger.
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.
- Stain by A.G. Howard.
What are some of your favourite covers with women on them?