Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. As I have previously mentioned in my 2019 Goals post that a big goal of mine this year is to read books I all ready own so in order to help keep myself accountable I have decided to join in on the Beat the Backlist Challenge. This challenge is being hosted by Novelknight, the challenge lasts all year long, you can join at any point throughout the year and the goal is to read books released before 2019.
Here are some of the main books that I would like to read this year
- Tower of Dawn and Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas.
- Lord of Shadows and Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare.
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo.
- The Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo.
- Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb.
- Pulp by Robin Talley.
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff.
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rofffuss.
- Inkworld Trilogy by Cornlia Funke.
- Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray.
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- Age of the Five Trilogy by Trudi Canavan.
- Odd and True, The Cure for Dreaming and In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters.
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller.
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand.
- Gentleman Bastard series by Scott Lynch.
While there are many more books on my shelf that I would like to get to these are the ones at the top of my list.
Have you joined the Beat the Backlist challenge and if so what are you planning on reading?