Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day. This week’s favourites of 2018 is going to be my favourite romances of the year.
- Tanner and Sebastian from Autoboyography by Christina Lauren.
- Estrella and Fell from Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore.
- Memphis and Theta from The Diviners by Libba Bray.
- Sarah and Linda from The Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Tally.
- Asher and Irene from The Bronze Rebellion by L.C. Perry.
- Jude and Cardan from The Cruel Prince by Holly Black.
- Monty and Percy from The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee.
- Evelyn and Celia from The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- Rhen and Harper from A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer.
- Lazlo and Sarai from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
What are some of your favourite romances of the year?