Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. I have come across some gorgeous covers this year and so this week I’m going to showcase my favourites of the year.
- The Tea Dragon’s Society by Katie O’Neil.
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner.
- Godblind by Anna Stephens.
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren.
- All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black.
- The Lost Sisters by Holly Black.
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray.
- Shadow of the Fox By Julie Kagawa.
What are some of your favourite covers of the year?