Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and this week’s question is “Platonic Relationships In Books (friendships, parent/child, siblings, family, etc.)” I’m going to list some of my favourite families.
- The Weasley Family from The Harry Potter Series by J.R. Rowling.
- The Blackthorn Family from The Dark Artefacts Series by Cassandra Clare.
- The Sargent Family from The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater.
- The Lightwood Sibling from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.
- The Carter Family from The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
- The Nomeolvides Woman from Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore.
It’s pretty sad that I can’t think of anymore, if you can then feel free to mention them in the comments.