Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. I was tagged by the brilliant Sha and Mandy from The Book Princess Reviews who produce amazing content and their joint reviews ae the best.
- Link to Global Aussie’s Award blog post. Comment with a link to your Award post. And put the official Liebster Award stamp on your blog.
- Acknowledge and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and spread the ‘new blogger’ love.
- Ask them 11 fun questions of your own.
- Let them know on their blogs that you have nominated them.
Where is the last place you travelled to (that took more than two hours)?
The last place I travelled to that took more than two hours was Las Vegas which is an 11 hour flight from the UK.
What is the last book you read that made you laugh so hard your stomach hurt?
The last book I laughed at was Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, how can you not laugh at some of the scrapes Anne gets into.
What is a book you loved … but are sometimes ashamed to admit you read?
For this one I need to go with Twilight as I read these books when I was round about 12-13 and while looking back I can admit that they were very cringy books I can’t deny the fact that my young heart was obsessed.
How long does it usually take you to finish a book?
This depends on the book and my mood at the time. It can be anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
How many pictures do you have on your phone? What kind of photos are they?
Currently I have 50 pictures on my phone. Most of them are either pictures of books that I have taken for Instagram or photos from when I saw Palaye Royale and I also have a few from my friends 21st.
Do you write reviews for every book you read? Why or why not?
I try to write reviews for all the books I read even if it is just a few sentences on goodreads but unfortunately it doesn’t always happened just depending on how busy my life is, or how lazy I feel.
What is your favourite thing to snack on?
Crisps, they are my downfall.
Do you believe in symbols/portents of good luck?
Could you go a day without your phone? Computer?
I have but with great difficulty.
What is a surprising thing you did?
I started jogging which is surprising as I have always hated running or jogging of any kind. But I have been doing it for over a month now and it’s slowly starting to grow on me.
What is your pet peeve?
I have so many but one of them is people who chew with their mouths open. Like why!!! not only is it really noisy but I don’t want to see you’re chewed up food.
- What was the last book you DNFed?
- Do you buy bookish merch?
- Name a book that has you’re initials in the title
- What author do you want to read more from?
- What is your favourite Theme park ride?
- Tea or coffee or neither?
- Are you a notebook hoarder?
- Last movie you saw and loved?
- What book genre do you never pick up?