I was nominated by A Big Wide Blue for the Blogger Recognition Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 8 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them.
How My Blog Started
I started my blog almost two years ago, not long after I was introduced to booktube. From watching booktube videos I decided that I wanted to get more involved in the book community but I didn’t have the confidence to get in front of a camera that’s when I came across book blogs and from there created my own blog.
- Schedule, schedule, schedule!! I can’t stress this enough scheduling is a life saver especially during times that are really busy as it helps to ensure that you are still getting posts out. For example, I wrote this post at the beginning of September as I am currently at uni and knew I wouldn’t have as much time to dedicate to blogging.
- If you are writing reviews on your blog try to write them no later than a few days after you have finished the book. This allows for your reviews to be more in-depth as your thoughts are still fresh in your mind.