Hi everyone. I hope you’re all having an amazing day. I finally created a twitter account and you can follow me @journeyintobook. I’m new to twitter so if you have any tips feel free to leave them in the comments.
In honour of June being Pride month I’m going to recommend some of my favourite books with LGBT+ main characters.
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley. Lesbian main characters.
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren. Bisexual and gay main characters.
- Let’s Talk About Love by Clare Kann. Biromantic and Asexual main character.
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. Bisexual and gay main characters.
- Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. Gay main characters.
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore. Bisexual main character. Bisexual, Lesbian and Gay side and minor characters.
What are some of your favourite LGBT+ books?