Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. I was tagged by the brilliant Zoe Haslie from Home of Indie Authors for the unique blogger award.
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
What author would you like to go on holidays with and why?
I think Gail Carriger would be great to go on holiday with as we could go to Steampunk conventions together.
What are your hobbies besides reading?
I’m a massive fan of colouring in as I find it to be really relaxing and I also enjoy Yoga.
What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
The best book so far this year is Autoboyography by Christina Lauren and I have already read it twice.
- What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
- What book has been your biggest disappointment so far this year?
- What book do you plan on reading next?