Hi everyone, I hope your all having an amazing day. I am a massive fan of series and there are so many amazing ones out there that I would love to read so I decided to write a post featuring 5 completed series that I would love to finally read.
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. This is probably the most hyped book in this list as most people seem to love it which scares me a little but at the same time I’m pretty sure I’m going to love it. I’m also a massive fan of villains so am really excited to learn more about the Darkling.
- Gemma Doyle by Libba Bray. I love books that are set in the 1800s especially those that have fantasy elements in them. I am also a massive fan of gothic literature and this sereis sounds like it would make the perfect Halloween read.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. This is another hyped series that I would love to get into. Not only does the first book sound amazing but I adore lyrical writing styles and lots of people mention Laini Taylor’s lyrical style when talking about her books so I’m really excited to see if the series live up to expectations.
- The Age of the Five by Trudi Caravan. I read Trudi’s Black Magician’s trilogy and loved it. I really enjoyed her writing style and the way she develops her worlds and characters and so I’m excited to pick up the rest of her works.
- Greatcoats by Sebastien De Castell. The reason I want to read this series is very similar to the last, I read his book Spellslinger and really enjoyed it so I want to try out his adult fantasy series. Melanie over at Mel To The Any has also highly recommended this book in some of her past posts.
I actually own three of these series and have no excuse as to why I haven’t read them yet.
Are you a fan of reading series? Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? Which book series do you want to start reading?