Hi everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. Not much happened in February as I’ve been really busy with uni and my placement which I am now four weeks into loving it. It’s definitely my favourite so far and I plan on working out in the community when I graduate.
February was a pretty bad reading month compared to last month as I only read 4 books.
The first book I read was Autoboyography by Christina Lauren. I read this book twice this month as it was just so completely amazing and I already want to reread it again. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars. Review here.
The next book I read was Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann. This was another great book, though it took me little bit to fully get into it. I gave this four out of five stars. Review to come.
The last book I read was A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan. This was an enjoyable book and I loved learning about dragons in a more scientific way, though the book was quite slow paced. I gave this book 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Book Blogger Test
- Top Ten Tuesday 1, 2
- An Enchantment of Ravens Review
- An Enchantment of Raven Quotes
- All the Crooked Saints Review
- Harry Potter Moment of the Week
- All the Crooked Saints Quotes
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer Review
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer Quotes
- Autoboyography Review
- Types of Reading Slumps by Andrea’s Nirvana.
- Random Things I’ve Noticed About Books by Leaf’d
- All About the fam; Types of families in YA by Book Snacks
- Things I Wish Non-Readers Stopped Doing by The Cursed Books
- Nice Guys Finish First by Windowsill Books
This month I only hauled one book which was a pre-order
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann.
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Voyage of the Basilisk by Marie Brennan
How did your month go? What did you read?