Hey everyone, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. For this post I’m finally doing the Mystery Blogger Award that I was nominated for ages ago, I’m really sorry it’s taken me so long to get to it.
I was nominated for this by Emma from A Dreamer’s Library, you should go check her out if you haven’t already she writes amazing posts on books, Disney and deaf awareness.
This was created by Okoto Enigma
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Things About Me
- I finally started a bullet journal this year. It’s such a great organisational tool and really helping me to keep on top of my life, though I have no artistic talent so its not the prettiest to look at.
- It’s my Birthday today. I turned 20 and it’s such a weird feeling to no longer be a teenager and also kind of scary but I’m sure I’ll get use to it.
- I’m completely obsessed with the soundtrack to The Greatest Showman and I’ve been listening to it at least once a day since I saw the movie, usually more.
- What is one of your favourite Christmas traditions? My favourite Christmas tradition is putting up the Christmas Tree. We do it the Sunday closest to the 1st of December and my Grandma and Grandad come over and help us with it and afterwards we all watch a Christmas movie.
- What are some of your anticipated reads of 2018? My most anticipated read of 2018 was Cruel Prince by Holly Black which I have already read and loved. I’m also looking forward to Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann, Circe by Madeline Miller and Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen. All of which I have pre-ordered.
- If you were an animagus, what animal form would you take? Definitely a cat. I adore them and who wouldn’t want to sleep for 16 hours a day.
- If you could be a historian from The Chronicles of St Mary’s series (a fabulous series about time-travelling historians – seriously you should all check it out), what historical event would you love to witness and experience? This isn’t so much an event but I would love to go to the Regency period as it’s by far my favourite historical era. Also I’ve never heard of this series but it sounds amazing.
- Do you have any blogging goals for 2018? I have a few goals one of my main ones being to get better at commenting on other peoples blogs and keeping to my blog schedule.
- What album are you obsessed with listening to at the moment?
- What are you most looking forward to happening in 2018?
- What’s Your Horoscope for today?
- Have you read any books yet that will end up on your 2018 favourite books list?
- Have you tried bullet journaling, and if so how are you finding it?