I’ve been nominated for this award by Alex over at Coffee Loving Bookoholic and James at This Is My Truth Now. Both blogs are great and you should totally check them out if you haven’t already and thank you both so much to both for tagging me.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the person asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
Coffee Loving Bookoholic Questions
- Who’s your favourite author of all time? I have so many but at the moment it would have to be Gail Carriger.
- If you could read only one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is a no brainer fantasy all the way.
- Used books or brand new ones? I’ve been buying a lot more used books lately but I will always prefer brand new ones.
- What’s your favourite place to read? In bed as its so comfortable and I tend to read most at night before I go to sleep.
- Where do you want to travel at some point in your life? New Zealand, I’m actually planning a month long trip there once I graduate from University (unfortunately that’s still a few years away but its never too early to start saving and planning).
- What’s the first book you remember reading? The first books I remember reading are the Rainbow Magic series by Daisy Meadows. I’m sure I read others before these but these ones stick out in my head the most.
- How many books do you own? On my kindle I have 75 and in book form I have 400 physical books
- What are three hyped and popular books that you didn’t like? The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski, Looking for Alaska by John Green and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
- What languages do you speak and which one would you love to be able to speak? Unfortunately I only speak English but I would love to be able to speak French, Italian and Japanese.
- Who are your auto-buy authors? Some of my Auto-buy authors are Maggie Stiefvater, Gail Carriger and Sarah J Maas.
- How many books are on your physical TBR? I have 88 books on my physical TBR. I didn’t release I had so many.
This Is My Truth Now Questions
- Which body part would you exchange if you could? Probably my big toe as it cracks a lot when I’m walking which is really annoying.
- How often do you brush your teeth? I try for twice a day but sometimes I forget at night just like I have a habit for forgetting to take my makeup off at night (its a really bad habit).
- If you could inhabit someone else’s body for a day, who would it be? I’m choosing a fictional character for this and as I’m writing this while watching Captain America: Civil War so I pick Natasha Romanoff as she’s awesome.
- If you could have someone else’s personality and intelligence, who would it be? Again I’m going with a fictional character and choosing The Doctor.
- Where are you taking me to dinner tomorrow night? Or if that’s not gonna work for you, what gift are you sending in lieu of canceling last minute on me? Anywhere that serves pizza.
- Have you ever tried to count the licks to get to the centre of the Tootsie Roll Pop? Nope as I have absolutely no idea what a Tootsie Roll is.
- Did I share too much above? If yes, which item. If not, you’re my new best friend. No, you have the right to share with us as much as you want.
- If you could hide in someone’s pocket for a day just to see what they really do when you’re not around, who would it be? My cat, I know she technically doesn’t have a pocket but it would be really interesting to see where she goes when she’s not in the house.
- If you have an entire cake to yourself, and you know for certain that no one else will eat it nor see you eat it, would you still cut it up and serve it on a plate? Or would you dig in with a shovel? (Assume nothing bad happens to your body as a result of consuming said healthy cake). I’d still cut it into equal pieces and have it on a plate as I like things neat and tidy and hate crumbs.
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “bite me” ? Good or bad, let it rip. I’d rather not.
- Have you met Liebster? If Yes, please describe. If No, please contribute $25 to the charity of your choice in order to successfully have completed this easy and fun quiz. Failure to do so results in an automatic replication of 10 more quizzes a day from me to you as a loving gesture of support. No I have not. I will be donating to an animal shelter as soon as I mange to choose one as there are so many good ones. Though I’ll be donating in £s and not $s.
- Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
- Jackie at Too Much of a Book Nerd
- Shanan at Bionic Book Worm
- Emma at A Dreamer’s Library
- Favourite book quote?
- Children’s book that you still read and love?
- Where would you one day love to live?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- Who is your favourite band?
- Which season is your favourite and why?
- If you could travel to the past what era would you visit?
- If you could live in a fictional world which would you pick?
- DC or Marvel?
- Do you read manga and if so which is your favourite?
- Describe your perfect day.