Five things that make me happy
- This one won’t be surprising as it’s Books. Nothing makes me happier than curling up with a book or talking about books on here. They never fail to make me feel better even the ones that rip my heart out and stomp all over it.
- Another thing that makes me happy is Period Drama’s. Ever since I watched the first season of Downton Abbey I have been obsessed with watching as many as I can.
- The third thing that makes me happy is colouring. I’ve loved colouring in since I was a child and find it so relaxing. I love the fact that adult colouring is such a craze at the moment and that so many of my fandoms have released adult colouring books.
- The next thing that makes me happy is Disney. Disney movies never fail to put a smile on my face and I can’t help but sing along to the songs whenever I hear them. I’ve been to Disney World three times now and they were the best holidays of my life and can’t wait to go back at some point. I’m also on the committee for my Universities Disney society because you can never have enough Disney in your life.
- Hanging out with friends is another thing that makes me happy. While I love being on my own its great to hang out and do fun things with people you connect with.
List five songs that make you happy
These are some of the songs that I’m obsessed with at this moment in time. I have no idea how to embed YouTube videos into posts so I’ve just put the link in the song names.
- Hard Times by Paramore
- Dirty Laundry by All Time Low
- Evermore by Dan Stevens, Beauty and the Beast Live Action Movie
- In The End by Black Veil Brides
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran